Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Floating Through

I have been thinking about this for quite some time. DO you ever sit there and think about someone who used to be such a big part of your life, and is no longer? The person that I played with as a child. The person who slept beside me for 10 years. The person who I ate breakfast with ever single morning for as long as I can recall. This person is no longer a key player in my life and though this does make me sad, I think that it is for the best. I know that we are so un-like one another that it just would not work out. Maybe we were only meant to be friends as children. Once we grew up I decided that I did not want people like her in my life. I have no room for lying attention getters. As sad as it is to say these things about her, it is all too true and I cannot change it. I enjoyed the times we spent together as children, but that is all and that is all I want to remember. I do not want to think of her in this negative way, because it will only damage me. So, as of now, I will no longer dwell on the negative aspects, I will think of all the times we flew down the hill on the wagon. Such fun we had on those summer and Autumn days. Such fun we had swimming in the river, and sledding down the hill behind our house. Such wonderful memories that I will always keep with me. In most cases, you should think about the now and the future. Here though, I am going to just think about the good things from our past, because those times were the ones I care about, the ones that matter. Have a good day! (I say this even though I know I only have one follower) :P 

plj<3 Meadow

2 comments:

  1. From expirience just because you have only ne follower there are prolly 10 people who actually read but won't follow or comment. It makes no sense. But I totally agree with you on this. I have a friend like that from my childhood, actually a few. I miss then dearly, and weare facebook friends, but I guess we were never meant to be close friends in life anymore, just wierd facebook friends who wish each other happy birthday but nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Michelle. It is kind of sad, but then again, it's life and at some point you just move on.

    But yeah, I don't really care how many followers I have. I mainly just do this for myself...and now for you! ahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete